Game Portal

—————–Game Portal——————–

My mom told me to do my school reading so I decided to do it in my room, I fell asleep while I was reading my book and when I woke up I noticed there was a touchscreen on my closet door so I thought “that can’t be real”

My curiosity got to me so I went to investigate. It was real, the screen had some of my Playstation & PC games like Age Of Civilization 2, Hearts Of Iron 4, Fortnite, Minecraft & roblox. 

I tapped on Minecraft and my closet door opened automatically, it was pitch black so I stepped in and I was in a Minecraft world with my real life friend Maddox. 

It was so weird because we were both very blocky. We Were Confused, Maddox Yelled “Why The Flip are we in Minecraft, like I’m moving my character with my body like I’m in VR but I’m not in VR!” so I said “Yeah, I don’t know, But let’s start playing, we won’t have real life physics though!”

So we decided to take over a village, we had to get wood first so we could make some tools. We had to travel 1000 Blocks (Meters) which is only a little more than half a mile ( 0.621371 miles to be exact), but it is a long way in Minecraft. 

We FINALLY found a village, this village had a blacksmith building which has CRAZY loot sometimes so we raided the chest. It had iron armor and apples, we only need apples, well, we need iron and armor but not iron armor. We Burned down the village (Like William The Conquer), well, most of the village, some of the village was cobblestone which is cracked stone and it doesn’t burn for some reason which is why I said “we don’t have real life physics though” .

We didn’t kill any of the villagers (villagers are a mob in Minecraft) because there was an iron golem (a guard for the villagers) they are very tough so we just made a prison for the villagers. The Iron golems only attack us if we attack it on one of the villagers, Iron golems are just moving statues that are only 4 meters. 

We made some banners that had flags for the village. We had to get iron so we could make shears because wool is one of the main ingredients to make a banner.

While I was looking for iron in the caves I found diamonds which we need for the game. But all of the sudden I heard my mom yelling “Dinner’s Ready!” so I yelled  back “OK”. I quickly realized I couldn’t get out myself so I said to Maddox “I have to leave, But I don’t know how to get” and then he said “Me Neither”  so I said “Let’s look in the crafting recipe book” so me and Maddox were looking and I found it, it said “This item cost 4 diamonds, 1 emerald, 2 gold ingots & 2 iron ingots to make” but that’s all of my valuables. 

I was like “I have to, noo!” so I crafted it, and another player has to be 5 blocks away or the other player will teleport with you, we had no idea so suddenly I was in my bedroom with Maddox. 

I walked out of my bedroom with Maddox into the kitchen and my parents were very confused and they were like “Hi Maddox,how did you get here?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????”. So we told them the whole story, my mom called Maddox’s mom and asked if Maddox could eat dinner with us then she told his mom the story so we ate dinner and drove him home.

<————-  The crafting recipe

One thought on “Game Portal”